Thursday, February 17, 2011

ADDY'S!

In case you haven't already heard...if you talk to me on a regular basis then I am sure you have heard by now, but I am officially an ADDY winner! I entered four pieces of work, but I have no idea which one is the one that one! I have a suspicion that hopefully (crosses fingers) two of mine won. I'm not gonna get my hopes up or anything but we will find out this Saturday night! I wish that you could spend a minute inside my head and you would understand then how proud/excited/anxious this makes me! Unfortunately for my first ADDY win I can't be there to accept the award, I will be in St Louis for a Campus Activities Conference! But nonetheless I am an ADDY winner and so proud. I have posted below the two videos that I have a feeling won, or in my opinion are the best of the things I have done. The first is Green is the New Black and the second is Pitt State Gives a Damn!

Green is the New Black from James Smith on Vimeo.



It Gets Better Infographic from James Smith on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment