Monday, June 20, 2011

Back to the starting line...

So today we got what we have been waiting for which is a brief from the creative department on where we are at and how everything is going. Well we where basically sent back to the starting line and then told to start over on some stuff and kinda plan on why and how on the concept rather than the pretty side (which I am really excited to get into).

Well since these aren't getting used I guess I can share them with you now to get your opinion. These are the logos that I developed for the San Francisco campaign, "Localize Yourself." These aren't getting used because we decided that their branding was already relatively new and not worth getting something new to direct users to. Here they are, as always they are my own work I created all artwork myself using illustrator (click to make larger)!





No comments:

Post a Comment