Wednesday, June 22, 2011

When you get bored...you design

So today at the internship we are basically just waiting around on some creative briefs in order to move forward with anything else in the project. So instead of getting a hair appointment and checking facebook someone in the traditional media section of creative sent us a project for fun. It was a logo design for a walk/run they have here every april called the trolley run! Me and my partner in crime decided to work on it together to try to work with each others design styles to come up with something uniform. Well we had a lot of fun creating this logo that we finished, and it honestly kinda refreshed me and made me not think about San Fran for 2 hours while we worked on this. Check it out, it's below I have the old logo above our version on both white and blue. Let me know what you think!

Before


After

No comments:

Post a Comment